Saturday, September 12, 2009

Big Yard Sale



Can't find our camera, so the picture isn't so hot. I had the best time this morning at the big yard sale I go to twice a year. Two fun friends came to my house before 6am, and we headed in the dark to the sale. I got lots of fun stuff. A big mantel with lots of potential. Some fun stuff for Gillian: LOVE wall thing, knitted blanket, paper lantern, hat and scarf. A pair of gloves for me. A bat for George. Tons of clothes and a pair of shoes for Reuben. A big jumpy thing that Reuben looks really cute jumping on... Lots of things were almost or brand new, all for under $60! Yay!

**Oops, and two cool sports pillows from Pier 1 Kids that I didn't get in the picture.**

1 comment:

Deborah said...

WoW! I have never been a good garage-sale goer. I'm so glad there are people like you out there who find great useful things. I would have no clue what to do with a paper lantern!

Blog Archive